A recent report by Social Enterprise Scotland noted that;
“Effective marketing and communications is increasingly being recognised as essential to social enterprises. This is in terms of selling goods and services but also in raising general awareness of social enterprise to the public, media and stakeholders and in demonstrating economic and social impacts.”
Strategy and Planning
Do you make time to stand back and examine your organisation, establishing where it should be going and what its goals are? We can assist and optimise this process.
- Working with your organisation to develop marketing plans for short, medium and/or long-term strategies. Through a close partnership we ensure that the strategy is effective and meets objectives.
Whether it is help with an individual campaign or a longer term PR programme we can help both plan and implement it to ensure the best results for your organisation.
- Supporting an individual campaign or longer term PR programmes.
- PR Strategy and time line.
- Writing individual press releases.
- Targeting local and national press, TV and radio to produce results.
In the fast moving, every changing world of social media, it is important to keep up with the market place and your competitors with effective social media.
- Creating a social media strategy and time line to ensure that key messages are communicated.
- Analysing which platforms reach your target audience most effectively.
- Writing relevant posts and scheduling when required.
We will ensure your website reaches your target market in the best, most effective way.
- Working with website designers to create and manage the best possible website for your organisation.
Helping you build a subscriber list and create emails that get results
- Using Mailchimp we can write, send and give feedback on marketing emails and targeted campaigns.
We can help plan, develop and implement your campaign to ensure the best possible results.
- Often working ‘within’ your organisation to develop and manage campaigns which meet objectives, times and budgets.
- We have worked on high profile campaigns for national charities, becoming an integrated part of their in-house team as and when necessary.
- This hands-on experience can ensure your campaign objectives become reality.
Fundraising Strategy & Delivery
With extensive experience in third sector fundraising we can improve your orgaisation’s effectiveness in this discipline, ensuring long-term sustainability.
- Creating short, medium and/or long-term fundraising strategies and ensuring that these are actioned and objectives are delivered.
Promotional Items: design & delivery
We can help promotional items become the effective marketing tool they should be.
- Assisting your team to obtain the best, most cost-effective design and delivery of promotional items.
Helping you gain insight into your target market and the competition.
- Desk based secondary research: giving you knowledge and understanding of your market place, competitors etc.
- Market based primary research: by talking to your customers, potential customers, stakeholders and other audiences we can help make your organisation more effective and sustainable.