Third Sector interface (TSI)
SKS developed and produced the Social Enterprise Toolkit for Communities. We:
- Engaged with volunteer led community groups to develop, design and produce the Social Enterprise Toolkit “Is it For you?”
- Carried out research with community groups to inform the structure and content of the toolkit based on an academic model of social enterprise.
- Designed the layout and content of the toolkit.
- Printed and circulated the document.
- This project had a short timeframe to meet the need of end of year budget constraints and was delivered in the timescale required, to budget.
We now deliver use this Toolkit to deliver training to groups regularly in Engage Renfrewshire.
Alan McNiven, Chief Executive Engage Renfrewshire stated; – “SKS offered a training package that fitted well with the needs of the organisations and groups who are involved with Engage. The feedback from the Group training sessions has been very positive. The volunteers involved in the training stated that they now felt more confident and ready to meet future challenges in their organisations.”
SKS developed the Community Planning Toolkit for Engage Renfrewshire, using the model above.